Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Very First Post

Here it goes. My first post on my blog, where to begin. I am so excited and I have no idea what I am doing. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am never short with things to say, but yet here I am without words. Maybe I am trying to hard!!
I am hoping that this blog will allow me to showcase some of my scrapbook pages, and cards that I will or have created. I am also using this blog as a challenge to get moving on my goals for this year. I have so many ideas , I just need to get them on paper.
My goals for this year are: to complete 4 scrapbook pages a week, design and complete my club projects at least two weeks a head of time, and try to host two home gatherings a month! So far, I am not doing to badly, but I could be doing much better.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger