Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Day


Well, it is another snow day around our house. Buses are cancelled again, and I still have three sick little girls on my hands. I wonder what today will have instore for us, I am going to try to complete my March Workshop today. I hope to be able to post it tomorrow, but I will have to see how the girls are feeling.

Last night I managed to find some time to create. I made this Criss Cross Card, all products are CTMH. Please go to the Split Coast Stampers Website for the visual tutorial, these are excellent instructions! Keyword: Criss Cross Card


Colours: Black, Cranberry and Coloinal White Cardstock
Paper: Creative Basics Silhouette Collection
Stamp Set: All Occassions
Accerssories: Big Blooms, Sparkles and Black Ribbon from the Black Collection

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger