Sunday, March 16, 2008

Card Swap

So I am going to try to host my first card swap ever!! Here are the rules and or guidelines. Sign up for 1 round or all the rounds... just let me know. Sign up here or email me at
adbrown @xcelco.on.ca and be sure to include your e-mail address and which round(s) you would like to participate in.
*All cards should be 4.25 x 5.5.
*All cards should inlcude at least one embellishment.
*All cards should include at least 1 additional layer beyond the base.
*All cards should have at least one stamped image on them.
*All cards should be the same for each round you sign up for (10 identical or close to).
*All cards should have your contact info on the back of them. This is part of the fun..... it's fun to see where your cards come from or to have a card from your stamping hero!

You are only limited by your imagination. You are welcome to use any products you like.... not just CTMH. Of course if you prefer CTMH, please use that. But I am not limiting the products on this swap.

I am strict with my deadlines so please have it to me no later than April 1. My address is: Amanda Brown 7014 Egremont Rd. Watford Ontario N0M 2So.
Please include a stamp and self addressed envelope with your swaps so that I can ship these back easily. Please place each round of swaps in a ziplock bag to protect them and to make it easier to return them to you. This is a 10 for 10 swap. I will participate in each round. Please have fun and submit your best work. I may even hold a vote on my blog at the end of it and award a prize to the artist voted as #1!!

Round 1: Anything Goes (make it anything you want, any theme, any colour)
1. Amanda Brown
2. Cindy V.
3. Tammy V.
4. Lisa V.
5. Lizz V.
6. Anne M.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Round 2: Birthday (make it for any age, any colour)
1. Amanda Brown
2. Cindy V.
3. Angie V.
4. Tammy V.
5. Lisa V.
6. Joanne B.
7. Lizz V.
8.
9.
10.




Thanks for checking this swap out and please be sure to include your email with your sign up and please be sure to have your swaps in on time. I will simply return to sender on any that are not in by April 1. I know things come up so if you are unable to fulfill your swap commitment on time, please let me know so I can make other arrangements for the other participants.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger