Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Catch Up Time!




All Products are CTMH. I used my Cricuit for the Title. The paper is from the Free Spirit Collection. I wanted to keep this layout very simple, because I didn't want anything to take away from the pictures. These pictures were taken on Thanks Giving Weekend at the Alvinston Conservation Area while we were camping!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. Our family had a busy weekend, but we loved every minute of it! The girls were so cute in their little easter dresses, although, they were not very co-operative when it came to picture taking this year.

Yesterday, Doug and I were able to take Hannah to see Disney Princesses on Ice in Toronto. She loved it, and enjoyed her special day! We definately recommend this show if it ever comes to our area.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger