Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Back!!

Sorry my camera is acting funny, the colours are not coming out true. All products are CTMH, except for the Metal Letters they are from Memory Keepers. Colours: Petal, Sweet Leaf, Butter Cup. I used the Big Pinks and our buttons. The paper is from the Paper Garden Collection. I stamped on top of the Big Flower with Playful Petals.
I am sorry for not posting in a couple of days, the weather as been calling my name! We have been spending so much time outside, I actually am getting a tan.

I had a great time at the Arkona Scrapbooking Day, the ladies did a great job organizing it. I met a lot of new people and had time catching up with some ladies that I haven`t seen since High School!!

Hannah had her skating carnival on Saturday as well! She did so well, I am very proud of her! I am actually getting tears in my eyes, LOL. She has improved to much this year, actually, she has improved to so much in the last six weeks. Way to go Hannah! I will try to post pictures soon, my camera was acting up, and I had my Dad taking pictures.


The scrapbook layout above is of Ashlyn. I finished it this morning, and thought I should post something new! I have so many idea, not enough time.
Take care
Amanda




No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger