Monday, April 14, 2008

A Touch Of White Daisy




When I was out surfing the web last night, I came across these really cool cards that a fellow CTMH consultant had posted on our bulletin board. She had stamped an image in white daisy pigment ink, and then stamped the same image over top the initial image in the colour of the cardstock. I thought it looked very neat! So I was inspired to create my own batch of cards. They are very simple, and I can make so many more cards with all the scraps, maybe tomorrow.
Sorry about the fuzzy pictures, I keep trying to find the problem with my camera. Unfortunately, I always get side tracked, I can't even blame the girls!!

Stamp Sets: Treasures from the Heart, Every Occassion
Colours: Pink Carnation, Kiwi, Spring Iris and Black Cardstock
Accessories: Black Big Brads and White Gel Pen , Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger