Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where did our warm weather go?


Hello there, I am sorry that I have not been blogging for a couple of days, I have been busy! I participated in a hockey tournment on Saturday for Cancer, and had a blast. I do have to admit, today is the first day that I do not have any aches and pains.
So far this week, we have had appointment after appointment. With all that said, I ready to get papercrafting and for the warm weather to come back!
The card that I made above was inspired by a fellow consultant on our board. I recieve so much inspiration from my fellow consultants, my hope is that I am able to inspire you all just a bit too.
The receipe:
Colours: Black, Bamboo, Dessert Sand and White Daisy
Paper Pack: Silhouette
Accessories: Ribbon is from the Black Collection

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger