Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Gift




This is a baby gift that I made for my cousin's new baby. I love making Baby Memory Cans, they are super easy, and they serve a purpose! I wish someone would have made me one, because I never would make one for myself, too much other stuff to do, LOL!!


Colours: Baby Pink, Buttercup, Amethyst
Stamp Sets: Charm Lowercase, Elegant Script (retired)
Paper: Twinkle Toes (retired)
Accessories: Cricuit - George , White Gel Pen, Gem Flowers (I threw out the packaging, but I got them at Hobby Lobby), ribbon is all CTMH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby gift
is that a paint can you used?

Amanda Brown said...

Yes, it is a paint can. You purchase them empty at any local paint store.

Anonymous said...

great!
I'm going to have to try this

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger