Monday, June 23, 2008

Just another card


With the weather being so nice, and the girls wanting to play outside, I have been slacking on my papercrafting. This is a card that I cased from Kathi (her blog address is in my favourites), she is so talented, and I just had to copy!

Sometimes I have so many ideas floating around in my head, and they are quite complex. So when I see a card like this, I think how nice. Simple, yet beautiful. I loved Kathi's colour combo, so I used that too! I actually used my markers to colour in the flowers. I say that, because I really do not used my markers as often as I would like.
Supplies:
Colours: Heavenly Blue, Holiday Red, Black, White Daisy
Stamp Sets: June Word Puzzle, Say It In Style
Accessoriess: Ribbon is from CTMH, Black Collection
*Sorry that the pictures is fuzzy, still fighting with my camera!*

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger