Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blooming Flourishes


I had a couple hours to play today, while the little ones were sleeping! But, before they fell asleep, I had a chance to look through my new favourite Papercraft Magazine yet again. The inspiration for this card came from the techniques section.
As you can tell from my picture, my flash reflexed off the glossy cardstock. I tried turning it off, but the image did not show up well. I will learn some photography tricks soon, I promise!!!
Supplies:
Colours: Black, honey and blush
Stamp Sets: Blooming Flourishes
Accessories: Glossy Cardstock, Black Staz-On, CTMH Prisma Glitter, Colonial White and Pink Carnation Organdy ribbon. (I used foam squares to pop up the cut out flowers)
*I used honey and blush reinkers on the glossy cardstock, still working on master that technique!*
Thanks for taking a look.
~Amanda

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Just beautiful!

Nicole said...

I just love this technique and you are doing great at mastering it!!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger