Monday, September 8, 2008

September Budget Club Workshop


Just in case any of you were worried, I am still around. I have been really busy getting ready for my Annual Fall Open House, and enjoying life! I am not sure why, but this summer just flew by. Last week, was the first week of school, so we are getting back into routine. So, hopefully that includes my papercrafting as well.
This is the layout, that my Budget Clubs completed this month. This was the last workshop for these ladies, and I am so excited them several are joining up again.
Supplies:
Colours: Bamboo, Heavenly Blue, Buttercup, Bubblegum, Indian Corn Blue, Dessert Sand
Stamp Sets: Do Nothing, August Word Puzzle
Accessories: Ribbon, Sand Paper (for the sand at the bottom of each page), spiral clips
Take care.
~Amanda

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amanda
thats gorgeous layout!!!

Jena said...

This is such a cute layout - love the pics and your dry embossed background - I still have not done it that way before!

Good luck with your open house!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger