Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dahlia Fold Card

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
So here is my creation for today! I have been seeing these Dalhlia flowers everywhere and wanted to give them a try for myself. They actually are extremly easy. I got the intructions from Jessica Washington. (I have add the link to my favourites)

So if you are wondering how I have time to create a card before 8:00 am, this is how I do it. Last night I was cruisin' the web like I usually do before bed, and I found these great instruction. This morning I got right to work before my middle daughter, Delaney, got up for the day. I decided what paper and stamps to use, I had all my materials sitting on the kitchen table. So when Delaney got up and was eating breakfast, I started my papercrafting. Crazy I know, but it really is the quietest time of my day.



All the products used to create this card were CTMH.

Colours: Vanilla Cream, Blush, Baby Pink and Chocolate

Paper: More To Adore Paper Pack

Stamp Sets: Adorable

Accessories: Button and Chocolate Waxy Flax

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger