Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonder weekend around here! Doug and I allowed ourselves a full day and night without the girls!!! The first one, in seven and a half months. We went sking at Mount Holly,which is only an hour and a half away, then we did some shopping at Birch Run!!

We celebrated Canada's newest holiday, "Family Day" at my cousin and her husbands house with our extended family! They hosted a Guitar Hero and a Nintedo WE (pardon my spelling on this one)Party! What a blasted! I had never played either before, I think I may become addicited! My arms are a little tender today. Could be from skiing?? Probably not.

I actually completed 4 scrapbook pages on Friday night, at my first ever open crop! I am happy with both layouts, and they are tucked away safe and sound in my albums.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger