Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside





All products are CTMH, except the metal "Baby" Word Strip and that is by Pressed Petals. Paper is from the Sweet Harmony
paper pack, colours are: blush, sweet leaf, crystal blue. The layout is Minuet from Imagine. The stamp sets are: Expecting,
Sensational Seals, Simple Stitches, and Homestead Alphabet.

This was the layout that I completed yesterday. I am happy with how it turned out. I am finally making some progress on Ashlyn's Baby Album, I am only 7 months behind!! I am trying not to stress out over far behind I am in my scrapbooking. I think that this an important thing to remember for everyone that is behind. We should celebrate the pages that we have completed, and we should all show them off. I am terrible for completing pages and projects, and they just sit in my crafting closet. Shame on me. So yet another goal for myself is, to post my layouts and projects! Scouts honour, LOL!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger