Sunday, March 9, 2008

True Fit Folio Accordian Album


All materials used are CTMH. True Fit Folio, Paper is from the Life Delights. Stamp sets used were: Treasures of the Heart, and Friendship Blessings. Colours: Sweet Leaf, Blush and Chocolate Brown.

Like everyone else in Ontario,we were snowed in yesterday. So I took advantage of the weather and my husband and created this beautiful album with tags that pull out! I am hoping to attach some pictures soon, and give as gift to someone special in my life!!

I am considering offering this as a workshop, what do you all think? If there is enough interest, I will offer this album as workshop in April. I think it would make a great Mother's Day Gift! I probably will use some NEW CTMH paper from the Summer 2008 Idea Book. Send me a quick e-mail adbrown@xcelco.on.ca or make a comment here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger