Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Wishes!!

My favourite card of the day, by my daughter Hannah (5 years old).



Yesterday, I celebrated my 27th birthday! I had a wonderful day and a lovely lunch with my mom, aunts, cousins and their daughters. They all made me birthday cards, and I was so touched. My family loves when I make them cards, and they always comment about how there cards would never measure up to mine. They could not be anymore wrong, I love the cards that they made me, and I thought that they did a wonderful job!!

Last night, I was fortunate enough to be choosen to play in my hockey leagues "R" Star Game. We were playing for a little boy, "Jesse" who is only 2 years old, and he has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and only has 7 months to live! Our hockey league had a silent auction and all the proceeds went to help support the family. It felt wonderful to be part of this evening, thanks BSHL!!!

I hope that everyone enjoys another beautiful day.

~Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda,
Eliz.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Lisa

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger