Friday, April 18, 2008

Cherish Friends

The colours are: Topiary, Dutch Blue, Citrus Leaf, Bubblegum. I coloured a white big pink flower with a bubblegum marker for the darker pink flower and finished off with a button from our collection. The rub-ons are from the Connection Rewards. Enjoy!!
I have been feeling guilty all day because I haven't added anything to my blog in a couple of days! So while the two little one's were sleeping, and in between loads of laundry, I managed to create a simple card! It took me all of two minutes.

The weather has been so nice the last few days, we have been spending a lot of time outside! I actually got a sun burn yesterday. I was wearing sunscreen that had expired, so I guess there is a reason for those dates!!! Remember to throw out those expired bottles, so you do not get a burn.
Happy Scrapping
Amanda

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger