Friday, May 16, 2008

Crazy Week



I know that everyone has weeks, where you feel that you have accomplished nothing. Well, I have had one of those weeks. I started this two page layout on Wednesday, and finished it this morning.

I should mention that I was inspired to create this page from a sketch I seen in Creating Keepsakes April 2008 Edition.

Colours: Autumn Terracotta, Grey Wool, Garden Green, Black, Bamboo, and Colonial White

Stamp Sets: Happy Haunting and The Works Alphabet

Accessories: Printing 101 Circuit Cartridge, Foam Squares

* I sponged my background paper, and started with bamboo then I just continued to add darker colours. The last colour that I used was Garden Green. Unfortunately, the pictures do not this technique justice, but the background looks great in person!

*For the Haunted House, I stamped the image several times and cut out different parts of the house. I then added foam squares to give the house a 3-D effect! I seen this done on the CTMH Boards a few years ago and loved it!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger