Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrate


Today is my husbands 29th birthday, Happy Birthday Doug! Doug wanted to have a big party this weekend to celebrate his last year in his twenties, but it was supposed to rain. Our long weekend in May, always forcasts rain. So instead of a big party, we are having his parents and brother over to have Chineese .
I will plan a big party next year for his 30th b-day!!
I used the paper from Serendipity and the stamp is from Express Postage.
Colours: Bamboo, Heavenly Blue, Indian Corn Blue and chocolate

3 comments:

Jena said...

What a great card - I simply love those papers! My hubby turns 30 this year, so I keep giving him a hard time about being 'old' - I still have a little over 3 years left in my 20's so I'm not too worried...yet ;-) Hope he had a fun birthday!

belle d. said...

happy birthday, doug! my hubby turned 31 on the 17th!
great card! i love the colors!
abrazos,
bella
one of your ctmh sisters

Kim said...

Great card! I love the colors. It reminds me of the ocean! TFS

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger