Sunday, May 4, 2008

Moments To Remember



I noticed in the April /May Papercraft Magazine these cute little needle point frames, and thought they were adorable! They were showing them with fabric, then I saw one completed at the Arkona Crop with paper and it was equally as cute. So, I thought I would do my version and I had happy with the way it turned out.
Recipe:
*Needle Point Frame
*Paper from the Silhouette Collection
* Breeze Cardstock
*Summer Poises paper flowers
*white big brads
I attached all the flowers with liquid glass, and added liquid glass to the centers of all the little flowers for demension. Create -A- Shade Paint was used over the bigger flowers for a little bit of shine. I think the next time I create one of these frames, I will paint it out in black or another dark colour. These are very simple to make, give it at try and don't forget to send me a picture, I love to see what all you creative ladies come up with.
Take care.
~Amanda

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger