Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day Present



This is what my darling daughter Hannah, gave me for Mother's Day, I just love it! I will definately have to put this away until she is married with children. It is so funny that she told her teacher,I want to "sell them." But, I must admit, I say this often when we have had a rough day. I think that is my way of venting, in what I thought was, a positive manner. I asked Hannah if she knew that I was only joking when I said that. She laughed, and said "why would you sell me, I am toilet trained!!" I really guess I need to watch what I say.
I am hoping to get some crafting done today, seeing is that it is raining. Although, I probably should clean my house first!
Take Care
~Amanda

3 comments:

Ava said...

LOL Amanda, about wanting to sell your kids! I've joked about that too and my kids even said that I'd have to offer money to the buyer to make the sale! I guess they were old enough to understand irony and sarcasm! Those little smartie-pants!
love your blog :)
*inky hugs* Ava

Jena said...

Too cute - I love the things they say ;-)

Vicki said...

How fun that is!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger