Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



I hope that all you mother's out there have a wonderful day with your families. This is the card I made for my mother in law. I was inspired to create this card by a fellow CTMH consultant , and here is the link to the instructions : http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthreads.php?t=130486
Colours: Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Petal and Blush
Stamp Sets: Simply Beauty
Paper: Paper Garden
Accessories: Big Pinks, White Daisy Ribbon, Spring Buttons
I am off to spend time with my beautiful girls and wonderful husband, that let me sleep in until 8:00am!!!! This may not seem late to some of you, but anyone with young children knows that this is a little piece of heaven.
Take Care
~Amanda

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a Beautiful card!!! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!!! :D

Jenn
CTMH Sister

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger