Friday, May 9, 2008

New Purchases

Walk in My Garden
Printing 101

I am so excited about my new Cricut Cartridges!!! I got them on sale at Hobby Lobby 2 for $99.00. I have been saving my birthday money for them to come on sale again. I have owned my Cricut since Christmas and have been using the George Font for everything, so it was time to add to my collection, LOL.


I got Hannah on the bus at 7:30am, and got myself ready while the other two little one's were sleeping. I had a plan, I should mention that my plans never work out in my favour. Anyways, so myself, Delaney and Ashlyn were out the door by 9:00am, and heading to Port Huron for "gas". This is what I kept telling myself, but I really did need gas because my gas light came on almost immediately. For all those that do not know where we are located, we are about 30 minutes from the Port Huron Michigian Border (gas is a lot cheaper in the US right now!!) So we made it to Sarnia going the speed limit, and across the border on our side no problem, until we reached the half way point on the bridge and we are stopped dead! I was freakin' out, because my gas light has been on now for probably 50km, I kept promising GOD that I will never let my gas get beneath 1/4 of a tank again!! You all know that story I am sure, so to make a long story short, by the time I made it up to the Border Officer on the US side both girls were crying and we had been on the bridge for an hour!!
So the next time I need to stock up on my collection, I will try to make it a time when I can go shopping by myself. Now, I am hoping to play with my new catridges tonight!!
Take Care
~Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
I was in Port Huron today too. I was lucky to go without kids and Hobby Lobby is a must go to when in Port Huron
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, Gerrie and I crossed Thursday and came back on Saturday. Went to the Great Lakes Mega meet in Novi Mi. Scrapbook stores for miles and all under one roof, and classes and lots of make n takes. Had a great time and now I can start saving for next year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, sorry forget to sign.
Eliz.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger