Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trick or Treat




Yesterday, was so cold here. I am not complaining, but I am. Monday was hot, 31 degrees, yesterday, 8 degrees, this morning we had frost!! I know, I live in Canada, LOL!!
So, I some how convinced the girls that we should play inside today, actually I let them pick out whatever movie they wanted, LOL. Once they were all set up I took advantage of the quiet and completed this layout.
I have been having problems with my camera since the fall, my pictures are not turning out as well as I would like. Therefore, I do not have a lot of good pics from Halloween, so I just made do. I would like to buy a new camera, any suggestions???

Reciepe:

Paper: Enchanted Collection
Colours: Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower, Pansy Purple, Garden Green
Accessories: Ribbon (from my old stash), silver brads, clear buttons with black cardstock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute layout! I have been in a weird wintry scrapbooking mood lately and been catching up on Halloween and Thanksgiving.

I really like your layout!

Jena said...

Cute! I love Halloween pictures and pages ;-)

I just got a Canon Power Shot SX100 SI and I LOVE it! My last camera was a Kodak Easyshare that we've had for almost 5 years now and I liked that one - it still is a great camera, but my Canon takes MUCH better pictures. Good luck camera shopping!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger