Saturday, May 24, 2008

Boom-Di-Ada


Here is a card that I wiped up this morning, before I went out garage saling in Forest! I found lots at the garage sales, and was back home by 8:30am. I have already played a game of baseball this morning too!! Very productive day so far.
Receipe
Stamp Sets: Spot On Background, Cottage Floral, Say It In Style (May Stamp of the Month)
Colours: Sweet Leaf, Topiary, Hollyhock, Terracotta, Barn Red
Paper: Boom -Di-Ada Collections
Accessories: NEW Ricrac Collection Ribbon

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I've had this Cottage Floral stamp set and Boom Di Ada paper for a few weeks but haven't used it yet. I've seen so much artwork put up on the boards to help inspire me. Mabye soon????
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Laurel said...

Beautiful, I like the ricrac stem. I also like how you cut out and hole punched the DP.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger