Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just a Few Cards




Here are a few cards that I created yesterday, while it was raining cats and dogs!!! The first card I totally scraplifted from Melissa Johnson (CTMH Consultant). The second card is called a Gate Fold card, and I will be using this one for my Budget Club!


Card#1 - Colours: black, sunflower, pink carnation, kiwi and breeze. Stamp sets: Cottage Floral, Spot on Backgrounds and Happy Birthday. Accessories: Silver Brads, Breeze Organdy Ribbon and the NEW White Ricrac Ribbon.
Card#2 - Colours: white, buttercup, chocolate. Paper is Good Times. Stamp Sets: Rustic Alphabet, Spot On Background (kissing technique) Accessories: Chocolate Grossgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, silver brads and corner accents is SU punch.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Fabulous cards! My fave is the top one!!! I love the color combo and how you used each Spot on Background stamp for your background...FABULOUS!!! :D

belle d. said...

ooooh amanda! i love these cards and that gate fold looks awesome! great job!
abrazos,
bella

Jena said...

Fun cards - love them all! TFS!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger