Monday, June 16, 2008

Twelve Little Princesses




This is the layout that I completed from Hannah's 5th Birthday Party! I am not sure that there are any little girls at this age that are not in love with the Disney Princesses, or do not have a princess party of there own. Hannah was so excited to have her first "friends only" birthday party, she invited all the little girls from her class and her friend Allie from Goderich!

All the little girls were so well behaved, and they all had a great time!
Supplies:
Colours: Breeze, Watermelon, Orchid
Paper: Whoops A Daisy
Accessories: Summer Poises, White Organdy Ribbon, Flower Rhinestones and string of Rhinestones all from Hobby Lobby (sorry, I threw out the packaging)

3 comments:

Jena said...

So cute - looks like a fun party! As the mom to 3 girls myself I totally understand the love of princesses ;-) These pics are so fun with the WAD papers - TFS!

Jenn said...

Great party LO's!!! This is one of my favorite paper packs!!! TFS!!! :D

Stacy said...

Beautiful, and what a great way to remember her special birthday!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger