Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Magical Christmas




This is one of the first Christmas Layouts from this past Christmas that I have completed. I am slowly getting caught up, well not really, but who's counting!!!

I received my inspiration from a layout that I seen in Creating Keepsakes April 2008. I thought there layout was simple, and the pictures stood out. I tried to achieve that look as well, by keeping everything minimal.
Supplies:
Paper: Retired Cocoa Cafe
Colours: Sweet Leaf, Cranberry, Cocoa
Stamp Sets: Delighful Alphabet, No Peeking, Say In Style (May SOTM), Playful Flourishes
Accessories: Twill Ribbon (stamped with Cranberry), Silver Big Brads, Water Colour Pencils (shaded in the presents with blending pen)

2 comments:

Jena said...

VERY nice! I love your use of the Cocoa Cafe (I LOVE that paper) and the flourishes and Delightful alphabet. And you're right, the pics stand out nicely. TFS!

Stacy said...

Great layout!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger