Wednesday, June 4, 2008

On a Roll




I am so excited, it has been a few months since I have been able to get a layout done two days in a row!! It is amazing how time flies, and how much longer it takes to complete a layout when you have little one's at your feet. I may have completed another layout, but the laundry is still waiting for me. I guess that will be tomorrow's chore, and hopefully another layout.


Supplies:


Paper: Retired Cocoa Cafe, Cocoa Textured Cardstock (sanded)
Colours: Cocoa, Bamboo, Cranberry and Sweet Leaf
Stamp Sets: Tiny Typewriter, Classic Caps and Express Postage
Accessories: Silver Brads and Dimensional Elements Bookplates

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job, love it when things work out. Love the Cocoa Cafe for Christmas pages!

Nicole said...

I LOVE that cocoa cafe paper for Xmas too! I never would have thought that, I have a hard time thinking outside the box. Your layouts turned out darling!! Congrats on getting stuff done!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger