Sunday, June 29, 2008

Celebrating Late


This is the card I made for my Dad, for Father's Day! I can honestly say, that I could not figure out this shirt folding technique if I tried. I had several failed attempts, and put this idea aside, until I watched Nona's (her blog is list on the side bar) video tutorial!! She did a great job, thanks Nona.
The question is, why is my card so late? Well, my parents have been gone on a adventure for the past month! They left Wyoming Ontario, and ventured to the USA on their motorcycle! They headed out west and made it has far as the Rockie Mountains! Which they say are absoutely beautiful, but they will never go through them on a motorcycle again!! So they returned on Thursday from an amazing vacation, therfore, we are celebrating Father's Day today!
Take care.
~Amanda

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger