Monday, June 30, 2008

New Addition



I am so excited to announce that my brother Jason, and his girlfriend, Shannon are having a baby!! I have known for about a week, and I was not allowed to say anything, until they told my parents. This little bundle of joy, is going to make me an "Aunt" for the first time and I am very excited. Of course I have already started think about the shower and the invites, the scrapbook that I want to make for their baby!! Endless possibilities.....


So this is a picture of the happy couple, Shannon is already 3 months pregnant and the card that I made for them.




Supplies:


Colours: Blush and Heavenly Blue


Papers: Sugar & Spice


Stamps: Little Angel


Accessories: Colonial White Ribbon Collection


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Congrats on 'the new addition'! BTW I have nominated you, check out my blog.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger