Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Been Nominated




I have to thank Laurel for nominating me for this award! I am thrilled that so many people are viewing my blog, and leaving comments. Thanks again everyone.


The rules for this award:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated. So the 7 I am going to nominate are:


1. Kathi
2. Nona
3. Michelle
4. Marjorie
5. Jena
6. Laura
7. Lisa
(All of these wonderful blogs are found in my favourites)

2 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Hi! Thanks so much for giving me an award! Thanks for visiting my blog too. I'm off to visit your blog more now. Have a great day!

Mish

Laura said...

Awwww, thank you for the award! These are so fun. I am getting ready to go out of town, so I will post it when I return. Have a fabuous day!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger