Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspired




I just received the August/September 2008 Paper Crafts Magazine in the mail, and I all I can say is, wow! I loved so many of the cards, and the ideas. I was really drawen to the black and white cards with the pops of colour. I have already bunny eared several pages and circled the cards, that I intend on making my own version of!!
I managed to distract the girls, so mommy could have some crafting time, yeah me!!
Card #1
Stamp Sets: Spring Blossom, Adorable, Spot On Backgrounds
Colours: White Daisy, Hollyhock, Blush, Baby Pink
Accessories: White Daisy Organdy Ribbon, White Rhinestones (CTMH)
Card#2
Stamp Sets: Friendships Blessings
Colours: White Daisy and Black
Accessories: Red CTMH Rhinestones
Card #3
Stamp Sets: Simple Beauty, Friendships Blessings, Playful Flourishes, June Word Puzzle,Simple Beauty, Dragon Fly and Friends, Treasures of the Heart
Colours: White Daisy, Black and Orchid
Accessories: CTMH Water Colour pencils for the flower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the new catalogue you are talking about... I'd love to see it. Can we order out of it for the summer months? Let me know. Thanks. Anne

Laurel said...

Hey Amanda, to put the award on your blog, just right click on it from my blog and choose 'save picture as' and save it in your pics. You can then upload it like any other picture on your blog.

Laura said...

These cards are so cute! I particulary love the middle one. I have that set, I see a CASE in my future:)

Stacy said...

Beautiful cards!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger