Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Open House Pictures

This is a picture of my NO CALORIE CAKES!! There was a special offer to everyone, depending on your piece of cake.
The food table. I did not get too carried away with food, just some cookies and loaves.
This was a picture of my card swap table. See info to follow!!
This was the maken' take table.
My display boards.(To all my fellow CTMH Consultants out there, thank you for all your inspiration!)



I just have to start out, by thanking everyone that came to my open house. I had a wonderful turn out, with 20 ladies and 2 little one's in attendence. Everyone had an opportunity to create a beautiful card, and had their names put in a draw for several door prizes. All and all I thought the evening went fantastic, and I was excited to meet several new people.
Take care.
~Amanda



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad you showed that all off. I am always looking for display ideas and I like many of the things you did. Your stuff looks great - I sure hope it was a lucrative open house for you :)

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger