Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Card Swap

Card Swap Guidelines

Sign up for 1 round or all the rounds... just let me know. Sign up here or email me at
adbrown@xcelco.on.ca and be sure to include your e-mail address and which round(s) you would
like to participate in.
*All cards should be 4.25 x 5.5.
*All cards should include at least one embellishment.
*All cards should include at least 1 additional layer beyond the base.
*All cards should have at least one stamped image on them.
*All cards should be the same for each round you sign up for (10 identical or close to).
*All cards should have your contact info on the back of them. (This is part of the fun..... to see where your cards come from)
You are only limited by your imagination. You are welcome to use any products you like.... not just CTMH. Of course if you prefer CTMH, please use that. But I am not limiting the products on this swap.
I am strict with my deadlines so please have it to me no later than October 25th, 2008.
My address is:
Amanda Brown 7014 Egremont Rd.
Watford Ontario N0M 2S0.
( We are in Warwick Village)
Please place each round of swaps in a ziplock bag to protect them and to make it easier to return them to you. This is a 10 for 10 swap.
So if you are interested in joining this card swap. Please leave a comment here, or send me an
e-mail.
Chirstmas:
1. Cindy V.
2. Brenda H.
3. Lizz V.
4. Tammy V.
5. Amanda B.
6. Lisa V.
7. Eliz P.
8. Shannon M.
9.
10.
Birthday:
1. Cindy V.
2. Brenda H.
3. Lizz V.
4. Lisa V.
5. Shannon M.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
All Occassion:
1. Lizz V.
2. Amanda B.
3. Lisa V.
4. Shannon M.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please add me to the Christmas card list. I got one all ready to cut out.
Thanks Eliz.P

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the card swap. I am currently working on the all occasion and I think it turned out really good. hopefully more people will sign up for it
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi I would love to be on all 3 Christmas, Birthday and All occation
This will be my very first swap. I'm very exited.
Please be patient with me cause I may be ask lots of questions
My e-mail is
shannonmiller00@hotmail.com
I live in St.Catharines, Ontario
How much money do I send for shipping?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant All occassion!!
:-((

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger