Thursday, October 2, 2008

Easter Layout





Many of you are probably wondering where I have been lately, and why I have not been posting! There is a good explaination, I have decided to go back to school! I am taking Homeopathic Medicine. In three years time, I will be a Homeopathic Doctor. This was a very big decision for our family, but I have an amazing husband, and he said "just go for it!" Since we reached this decision, my life has been crazy, not much time for papercrafting. I have promised myself, that I am going to continue to scrapbook and to sell CTMH, I will not be able to post as often as I was. So that is my life in a nutshell, for right now!
Enough about me, what about this layout!
Materials:
Paper: Retired Winter Cosy B&T
Colours: Sweet Leaf, Petal, Blush and Buttercup
Stamp Set: Eastertime, Say It In Style
Accessories: Colonial White Ribbon (Retired), Alphabet Chipboard, Photohangers, and Photo Clips, Silver Pearl Embossing Powder (I highlighted the embossing with yellow chalk)
Take care.
~Amanda

3 comments:

Jena said...

Darling pages! Isn't it so much fun to scrap for girls! Good luck with your new adventure! Oh, and glad you enjoyed the cookies - I will never get sick of them!

Stephanie said...

Amanda.... all the best to you in your new venture into homeopathic medicine. Hats off to you for following your heart!

Rachel said...

what beautiful pages!

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger