Friday, May 23, 2008

Everyone, Meet Snowflake





Yesterday afternoon, I received a phone call from my cousin, and she wanted us to come over after dinner because they had a new calf in their backyard! Tammy thought that Delaney would love seeing the calf. Every small child has an obsession with something, well Delaney's is cows!! We drive down the road, and she looks for cows and points them out. Our truck conversations go something like this "Mama, cows??" , "Delaney, look over there." , " Mama Cows, mooooo".
The crazy things we do for our children!! Anyways, Delaney loved the calf and followed the calf around for quite sometime.
I am hoping to touch some paper today, I have been busy in my garden!
Take care
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Mom why don't you get that sweet little girl one for your back yard. Just think less grass to cut.
Eliz P

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger